Airport Rentals: The first choice for car rentals in Australia
Airport rentals around Australia
- Sydney Airport car rental - This bustling and modern world city is great for an urban break, or a handy place to begin a road trip.
- Adelaide Airport car hire - South Australias coastal capital. A cosmopolitan centre with great art, museums, and incredible food and wine. Those looking for culture and class will fall in love with this hip centre.
- Launceston Airport car hire - Tasmanias secondlargest city and a cultural hub for nature, food and wine and country charm. The nearby Cataract Gorge is a must visit when in the area - an incredible natural attraction.
- Cairns Airport car hire - the gateway to Australia's natural wonder, the Great Barrier Reef. Those looking to experience rainforests, open beaches, crystal clear waters and mountainous gorges are onto a winner here.
- Melbourne Airport car hire - The stately southern city is a great base for adventures in Victoria and of course for driving the Great Ocean Road.
- Hobart Airport car rental - This is your point of entry for the spectacular island state, Tasmania. Pick up here and explore to your heart’s content.
- Perth Airport car rental - Here is where you can hit the roads of Australia’s remote western coast. It’s well worth the trip!
- Darwin Airport car rental - It’s steamy up here, closer to southeast Asia than Sydney! A Darwin rental is often the start of something unforgettable.
- Brisbane Airport car rental - Queensland fun starts here! After exploring with your car hire, you’ll likely want to hit the beach - and there are plenty to pick from.
AirportRentals.com Australia car rental pick up and drop off depot locations
Australia road rules
Australia driving tips
- Remember to drive on the left! The vast majority of vehicles seat drivers on the right, which makes this much easier to remember.
- Speed limits are posted in kilometres per hour, and distances in kilometres.
- Watch out for wild animals on rural roads. Kangaroos especially are a hazard, as hitting one can do a lot of damage to the car hire.
- The nationwide emergency number is 000.
- Road rules, as with other laws, can vary slightly between states and territories, so be aware of this.
Airportrentals.com offers the best car rental rates, guaranteed