IMPORTANT: Please note that the name and details supplied above must be the same as the person renting. You will also need to present your full, current driving licence and the valid credit card or debit card* used to make the booking when collecting your vehicle.
* Hertz locations also accept most, but not all debit cards. Use of a debit card to rent a vehicle is subject to a review of your credit history. A few locations do not accept debit cards at time of rental. If you have questions about the acceptability of your form of payment, please call Hertz. To determine whether your credit/debit card is acceptable, please check Rental Qualifications & Requirements.
Approximate rental charges are based on available information at the time of reservation for renters age 25 and older. For minimum age requirements please see "Rental Qualifications and Requirements" link below for details. Please note that for renters under age 25, an additional daily age differential charge may apply. Additional fees or surcharges may be applied at time of rental.
Please note that we will block an amount on your credit/debit card equal to either (i) for a non-prepaid rental, the anticipated cost of the rental, or (ii) for a prepaid rental, anticipated costs of the rental which are additional to the amount already paid.
CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS
1. Hertz will allow customers to make changes to a reservation:
a. Online by the 'Modify/Cancel' reservation page
b. By calling the Internet Helpdesk
2. No modification administration fee will be made for changes made online. Hertz reserves the right to charge an administration fee for changes made by calling the Internet Helpdesk.
3. Any change made to a booking made online or through the call centre will be recalculated based on the availability and prices at the time the change is made. This may be greater or lesser than the price originally booked. This applies to changes made to:
a. Drop off location
b. Pick up date and time
c. Drop off time and date
d. Car group
e. Airline and flight number
g. Child seats
h. All other additional products
4. The lead customer name and the pick up location on a reservation cannot be changed. If a customer wishes to change the lead name or the pick up location, then they must cancel the reservation (see terms and conditions for Cancellations) and make a new reservation.
5. The customer will be asked to enter a valid credit card number at the end of a change to a prepaid reservation. This MUST be the same credit card that was used for the original reservation. If the customer wishes to change the credit card, then the original reservation must be cancelled (see terms and conditions for Cancellations) and a new reservation made.
6. If no cars are available for the location and date requested, then the customer will see the message: 'No cars available at this location for this date or duration'. The customer should try to change the dates or location for pick up.
7. If no prepaid rates are available for the location, date or other requests made, the customer will see the message: 'No prepaid available'. If the customer sees this message, they may cancel the original reservation (see terms and conditions for Cancellations) and make a new reservation if a non-prepaid rate is available.
8. CDP: A CDP code can be added to a reservation. However, there may be circumstances in which this CDP code is linked to a negotiated discount or rate that does not match Hertz retail prepaid rates. In this circumstance, the customer will see the error message: 'No prepaid available'. The customer may cancel the original reservation (see terms and conditions for Cancellations) and make a new reservation adding the CDP number.
9. #1Club or Gold numbers cannot be added to an existing reservation online.
1. Hertz will allow customers to cancel a prepaid reservation:
a. online by the 'Modify/Cancel' reservation page
b. by calling the Internet Helpdesk
2. A full refund of the prepaid reservation will be made:
a. If the cancellation is made within 7 days of the original booking time;
b. Less an administrative fee of Euro 45 if the cancellation is made after 7 days of the original booking time
3. Refunds will be made to the credit card that the original booking was made on.
CHANGES AT TIME OF PICK UP
1. If at the time of vehicle collection you wish to rent a larger car or rent for a longer period, you may do so, subject to availability, on payment of additional charges. Such charges will be quoted in the currency of the renting country and may be at a higher rate than those previously quoted.
NO SHOWS/LOST RENTALS
1. If you fail to cancel your reservation prior to the Pick Up Time and do not collect the vehicle on the Pick Up Date, or if you fail to comply with the pick up terms (see above), we reserve the right to make a No Show/Lost Rental Charge of Euro95, which recovers our administration costs and compensates us for our inability to rent the vehicle when it was reserved for your use.
2. We will refund your prepayment, less the No Show/Lost Rental Charge, if you write to us within 90 days of the Pick Up Date at Hertz Prepaid Accounting Department, Hertz Europe Service Centre, Swords Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland requesting repayment and enclosing a copy of this Reservation Confirmation.
1. Please note that we are unable to give a refund if you return the vehicle early.
Hertz Ireland's vehicles are provided in each state by an independent operator affilliated with the network. Therefore the terms and conditions for each operator vary. Please review these on the rental contract when you pick up the vehicle
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier's rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Vehicle capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
In the event of cancellation, any deposit amounts paid at the time of booking are non-refundable.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Online Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St , Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.
Airportrentals.com offers the best car rental rates, guaranteed