MD - Baltimore Washington International Airport
7410 New Ridge Rd, Baltimore-washington Intl Apo
Hanover , MD , US
BWI Marshall Airport has opened a spacious, rental car facility providing one-stop rental car shopping for our customers. The facility is located at Stoney Run Road and New Ridge Road. Free shuttle service carries customers to and from the airport approximately every 10 minutes. Passengers arriving on flights should take the free shuttle from the lower level terminal for a ten-minute ride to the new facility. When returning a vehicle, look for highway directional signs to the facility.
HI - Honolulu Airport
Off - Airport, 3147 North Nimitz Hwy
Honolulu , HI , US
Car rental shuttles stop in designated areas along the center median on the ground level outside of baggage claim areas.
TX - Houston George Bush Airport
17330 Palmetto Pines
Houston - 休斯顿 , TX , US
Located at the On Airport Consolidated Rental Car Facility.
FL - Orlando International Airport
9302 Airport Boulevard
Orlando - 奥兰多 , FL , US
DIRECTION TO COUNTER
- Take the tram to main terminal - exit on level 3.
- Follow signs and use escalator or elevator to baggage claim located on Level 2.
- After claiming baggage, take the escalator or elevator to the Level 1 (Ground transportation level) lobby & locate the counter. The rental sales agent will direct you to your vehicle.
- Dollar is located at both terminals A & B
WA - Seattle-Tacoma Airport
Off - Airport, 3150 South 160th Street
Seatac , WA , US
To facilitate smooth and quick processing of car rentals, all major car rental companies including Dollar Rent A Car represented at Seattle Tacoma "Sea-Tac" Airport have their service counters and rental vehicles located in a new dedicated rental center on the airport property. Dedicated shuttle buses operate 24 hours a day from the main terminal with two passenger pick-up areas located outside baggage claim at the north and south ends of the main terminal.
More specific pick up instructions
- Proceed to the baggage claim level and pick up your checked bags.
- Exit the sliding glass doors near carousel #1 or #15 and walk to one of the two designated shuttle bus pick-up areas.
- Shuttle buses depart frequently for the rental car facility.
- If you are returning a vehicle, take SR518 and follow signs for the Rental Car Facility.
- Shuttles are offered back from the dedicated rental car facility to the Terminal for departing flights.