Dubai Airport Car Rental, the best deals
Car rental – it’s easy with us
Arrival and departure
Driving in Dubai… some good advice
- It’s an incredibly busy place, with fast and large roads. Stay calm, watch your speed and use your mirrors regularly.
- Be aware that you may see the odd camel, strolling along. Just concentrate at all times behind the wheel.
- Know where you are going. Pre-planning your route or using a GPS is well worth it.
- The cars are left-hand drive, so they drive on the right.
- Pedestrians have right of way on zebra crossings – known as pedestrian crossings in Dubai.
- The Salik toll system has been in place for a number of years. Speak to your car hire company for clear instructions on how and when to pay.
- The heat is obviously a factor in the Middle East. If you are travelling extensively, always have plenty of water on hand.
Dubai International Airport, find the right rental
Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport
Compare the likes of a compact Nissan Micra with a Mitsubishi Lancer, or perhaps you require something with a bit more grunt, such as a Toyota Fortune People Carrier? Whatever your requirements, Airport Rentals will deliver.
- Avis Rent A Car
- Dollar Rent A Car
- National Car Rental
- Thrifty Car Rental
The last word on car rental…
Accommodation - Getting a good night’s sleep in dubai
Local knowledge & Customs
Airportrentals.com offers the best car rental rates, guaranteed