An initial, non-refundable deposit will be secured at the time of booking confirmation. Accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard.
The balance is to be paid directly to the supplier on arrival.
Baby Seat. Price: 7.00 USD per day.
Additional driver: 6.00 USD per day.
GPS: 7.00 USD per day.
Young driver: 3.00 USD per day.
All optional extras can be subject to price changes without notice; additionally optional extras are subject to availability
• Fuel. Vehicles are delivered with 8 / 8 gasoline. In the event that a vehicle is returned with less fuel a fuel charge will be applied (with a 50% mark up on the regular fuel price). Please return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel as when you collected the vehicle. .
• Parking, tolls, parking meters, traffic fines. If incurred in the rental period of the customer,
then they are liable for all the aforementioned.
• Cleaning of the vehicle. In the event that the vehicle is returned dirty a charge of 20.00 USD will be made.
• Damage to the vehicle. In the event that the leased vehicle is damaged the customer must answer for it according to coverage contracted.
• Missing vehicle. In the event that the leased vehicle is missing the client must answer for it according to coverage contracted.
• Deductibles for theft or loss. In the event that the leased vehicle is involved in an accident and / or theft the client must answer for the loss and / or theft coverage according to the contract.
• Cost of recovery of the vehicle including towing charges. In the event that the leased vehicle is not physically delivered to the lessor and the lessor is required to retrieve the vehicle the customer must answer for the expenses involved in the recovery.
• Drop off. If the customer returns the car in a different city from which it was delivered, we will apply a charge for drop off as an established fixed fee, or by assigning a rate per delivery point mile to the original rental office.
• Deductible cost
|1BM||MXN 13,920.00||$ 960.00|
|1CA||MXN 18,560.00||$ 1,281.00|
|1CM||MXN 16,124.00||$ 1,112.00|
|1EA||MXN 20,880.00||$ 1,439.00|
|1FA||MXN 22,620.00||$ 1,560.00|
|1GA||MXN 26,680.00||$ 1,840.00|
|1V||MXN 19,720.00||$ 1,360.00|
|2BA||MXN 44,080.00||$ 3,039.00|
|3BA||MXN 44,080.00||$ 3,039.00|
|9B||MXN 37,120.00||$ 2,560.00|
|1QA||MXN 32,680.00||$ 2,254.00|
|1QTA||MXN 29,680.00||$ 2,047.00|
Optional extras. Other options that might exist.
Taxes and duties
• Value Added Tax (VAT). All payments made in the lease are subject to VAT at a rate of 16% in the country.
• Airport Fee. All leases generated in Green Motion Mexico modules within the airport are subject to a charge of 15% corresponding to the airport fee.
Explanation of coverage’s
• Basic coverage (CDW). This is a mandatory coverage. Includes liability coverage up to 35,000.00 USD, medical expenses up to 10,000.00 USD and auto coverage up to 90% damage on the car's value in case of disaster. (Collision Damage Waiver)
• Zero deductible (Zero Deductible). It provides CDW coverage over the release of pay 10% deductible in case of disaster. (Does not cover minor damage to or below the cost of the deductible or accessories such as stereo, carpet, etc.).
• Full Coverage (Full Cover). CDW Provides coverage, plus the release of payment of the deductible, the less damage to the car in case of disaster. No cover plates, tires, wheels,
damage to the bottom of the car and its possible consequences (damage to transmission, engine, suspension, tires and wheels) and accessories (stereo, carpet, etc.).
• Liability (TPL / SLI). This coverage is included in the basic coverage, zero-deductible coverage. Provides liability coverage for injuries and property damage caused to third parties until the financial responsibility of 35,000.00 USD in case of accident (Third party liability).
• Expanding Liability (ALI). Wide liability coverage up to 100,000.00 USD in case of disaster.
• Medical Insurance (PAI). This coverage is included in the basic coverage, zero-deductible coverage. Provides coverage for the driver and passengers up to 10,000.00 USD per event in case of disaster.
• Expanding health insurance (APAI). Expanding health coverage for up to 20,000.00 USD in case of disaster.
Age of drivers
The minimum age to rent a car in Green Motion Mexico is 21 years (subject to approval by the staff on duty). If you are over 21 years, but less than 25 years, a charge for young driver applies.
All clients of Green Motion Mexico must have an automobile driver's license current and valid and at least one year old. This license must be presented physically and license photocopies, facsimiles, etc., are not accepted.
Clients must produce both a photo ID license and any additional paper counterparts. For UK drivers this counterpart is the DVLA check code, this code can be obtained from the DVLA website.
Our sales associates (reservations and rentals) must be informed by the client in case it does not have current and valid license with at least one year old. They cannot continue taking the reservation and it will be canceled.
We do not offer any refund for rejected bookings (pre-paid or not) for lack of personal identification.
In case the driver does not have automobile driver's license current and valid for individuals over 21 years, the coverage contracted in the lease will be void and the driver itself is responsible for any damage or theft to rental vehicle, liability and expenses incurred by the leased vehicle.
All clients of Green Motion Mexico must leave a deposit to guarantee payment of, among other things, the rent of the vehicle, the risks not covered with contracted coverage, optional extras and other charges. The deposit accepted by Green Motion Mexico is a credit card VISA, MASTER CARD and / or American Express with availability on behalf of the client. Green Motion Mexico made a
lien on the credit of the credit card and / or American Express of at least 360.00 USD for vehicles and 720.00 USD for trucks (these amounts can vary in the opinion of Representative Green Motion Mexico). Once you close the lease and the client account settles, Green Motion Mexico will release the lien.
All clients of Green Motion Mexico must present at time of rental two official and valid personal identifications. The driver's license, IFE card, passport or identity cards are accepted.
Our sales associates (reservations and rentals) must be informed by the customer, as should they not have two current official identifications, they will not be able to continue with the booking and the reservation will be cancelled.
No refunds will be made to rejected bookings (pre-paid or not) if missing two official and valid identifications.
The duration of the lease begins at the "Date and time of when the vehicle is taken" and ends in the "Expiration Date" detailed on your confirmation of reservation or lease. The price is calculated on the basis of 24 hours and the minimum charge is 24 hours. To extend the lease period after taking the car on rent, day is charged for the current rates may be greater than those recorded on the reservation. No refunds on prepaid rents for vehicles returned before due date.
Vehicle Delivery and Collection
Delivery/Collection is not accepted. The client has to pick up/return the car at the location. Unless the client has a corporate account in Mexico, delivery to specific address will be possible.
Please provide full details: the lease requirements, including data from credit card to be used as guarantee, the address and time where they will deliver the vehicle.
For a fee you can collect the car at 18:30 PM , in the evening prior to your booking, once the fee is paid the lease charge will then begin the next day at 8:00 am.
From the time the vehicle is in your possession all responsibilities, except that of paying the rent for the overnight period until the rent starts as listed on your booking remain.
Each lease with Green Motion Mexico is entitled to one driver. If the client requires an additional driver, there is an additional fee and we must register the additional driver on the Rental Agreement. The additional driver must be 21 years (younger driver fees apply) and have current
and valid license, at least one year old. The additional driver must comply with the terms of the lease and the lessee will be responsible for any damage, loss, theft and accidents in which you are involved while the leased vehicle while is driven by an additional driver.
If the additional driver does not have a current and valid driver license and is not over 21 years old, the coverage contracted in the lease will be void and the driver itself is responsible for any damage or theft to the vehicle rented, liability and medical expenses incurred for the leased
Charges for changes to the reservation
You can make changes to your reservation on the page where you made your booking, or you can call our reservations center directly.
Administrative fee for cancellation of prepaid reservations
In case of a pre-paid rent there is an administrative fee for cancellation. (Please check the page where you took the reservation to see their refund policies and fee for cancellation if this applies).
All reservations are subject to the terms and conditions, booking conditions and income policies. The client acknowledges that in making a reservation with Green Motion does so only with the basis of information provided, advertising material and / or telephone information provided by representatives of Green Motion Mexico.
Green Motion Mexico is not responsible for any rental car driver with us who drives under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol, and driving on dirt or lack of care and attention. The driver of the vehicle will be responsible for any claims arising from the above.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier's rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Vehicle capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
In the event of cancellation, any deposit amounts paid at the time of booking are non-refundable.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Online Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St , Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.
Airportrentals.com offers great deals all over the world. Compare and save!